Welcome to our website !

Organization tips

By agosto 18, 2014 , , , , , , , , , ,



Esta semana he estado buscando ideas de organización, porque quiero mi casa súper ordenada antes de que acabe el verano! Conociéndome se que es imposible, pero me gusta soñar :D

This week I've looking for some organization ideas, because I want my house perfectly organized by the end of summer! As I know me, I know that's impossible...but I like dreaming :D








Creo que tengo unos seis mandos por el salón, y cada vez están en un sitio, cada vez que lo buscas ha desaparecido, así que estas ideas son geniales!

I think I've almost six remotes in the living, and they're always vanishing, so these ideas are great!




Y que hacer con los cables de los móviles, tables, portátiles, router....
Aquí tenéis algunas ideas!

And what can we do with phone, tablets, PC, routers, etc wires? 
Here you have some ideas!



Gracias por visitarme!
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios