Welcome to our website !

Freebies: Notebooks

By diciembre 26, 2014 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


El lunes publiqué un post sobre regalos express, y uno de ellos eran unas libretas de  Anthropologie que valían  22£ (Post). El otro día dando una vuelta por un chino encontré estas: 

On Monday I psted about express Christmas gifts, one of them were some Anthropologie notebooks that were 22£ (Post). The other day I found these notebooks in a dollar store:



Y me pareció que daban el pego, así que las compré, imprimí unas pegatinas que ya tenía hechas (por si encontraba la libreta ideal) e hice unos regalos en un momentito!

And I thought they were perfect! So I bougth them and printed some stickers I had already prepared, just in case! ;) And I had some presentes in a while!







Y aquí os dejo las letras, por si queréis imprimirlas!
And here you have the stickers!





























Gracias por visitarme!
Thanks for reading!








You Might Also Like

0 comentarios