Welcome to our website !

Wrapping ideas

By diciembre 15, 2015 , , , , , , , , , ,


Buenos días! esta semana he estado buscando cómo envolver los regalos que tengo que hacer este año, y he encontrado muchísimas ideas, pero aquí os enseño las mejores! Además tenéis el post del año pasado de ideas y el de los regalos que hice yo, para completar :D

Good morning! This week I've been looking for ispiration on how to wrap this year's Gifts, and I've found a lot, but here you have the best ones! Besides, here it's my last year post and the ones I made, to complete it :D














Esta última foto son en realidad unas sábanas apiladas, pero me encantan como regalos!
This last on are in fact sheets, but I love how they look like gifts!


Gracias por visitarme!
Thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios